Monday, January 3, 2011

Kroger deals

So I had every intention of posting some amazing deals I got after the holiday, but alas I got sick and the posting did not happen. I'll do a full run down of my post holiday shopping before the end of the week, but boy am I excited about 2 fantastic deals I've found this week!

Kroger

Horizon Organic Milk Single (8 oz) – $1
Use $1/1 printable
Free after coupon
(I printed off 10 of these which means for 10 days I will be enjoying organic milk with my lunch!)

2 pack of Coast Bar Soap – $1
Use $1/1 printable
Free after coupon

Plus if you have enough of these coupons, it will definitely be worth your while:

Secret Deodorant-$2.29 **Buy 4**
Use (4) $.50/1 coupons from 12/26/2010 P&G Insert (my store doubles each to $1)
Get $4 off instantly through P&G rebate
$.29 each after coupons and instant rebate

(The only catch is that you have to buy $4 in additional merchandise because it won't take it off the P&G items...shouldn't be a big deal if you are buying other things too)

No comments:

Post a Comment