After a long blogging break, I'm back! This year has been chalk full of stress and self discovery and I've got to admit it has been really difficult to balance everything on my plate. Let me first catch you up.
1. I became the head girls soccer coach in charge of rebuilding an entire program.
2. Education in Indiana has become the focal point of non stop attacks from legislators and media alike so my job has become more stressful than I ever though possible.
3. I have fallen in love with an amazing wonderful man named Steve who makes the above 2 points substantially less stressful and makes me smile more than he'll ever know.
In between all these points, I've still been couponing and trying to keep up the house to the best of my abilities, but alas there is always room for improvement. Here are the ways I plan to improve between now and August 2012! I'll be sharing specific ways in which I do each during the week.
1. Get my grocery budget to $35 or under per week for 2 adults and 2 doggies
2. Improve my personal fitness and lose 30 lbs.
3. Spark my creativity by doing at least 4 DIY projects from my pintrest boards per month
4. Organize my house and purge myself of things I no longer need
5. Take care of myself and my soul in ways that help me keep stress at bay
I'll be posting 5 entries per week, one on each different subject from above. Doesn't that sound good?