Day 8-Letter to Santa
I know I've been blessed with so many amazing things in my life. I don't really want many material things for Christmas so here is my perfect Christmas list.
1. To find joy in the little things in life. I know most people say they want to be happy, but for me happiness is a mood...not a destination.
2. To find more comfort in my faith. This has been such a battle for me over the past year and I'm not sure why. I continually pray for God to move my heart back to him and provide me with His comfort, yet I still struggle with this on a daily basis. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I pray for my relationship with the Lord to become stronger over the next year.
3. To not be RIFed this year. It added so much stress to my life last year, but it taught me how to be more responsible with my money and to be much more frugal. I was thankful that it happened once...I'm not sure I could take it again.
4. I would love a multitude of 2 hour delays this winter. We don't have to make it up and it allows me to snuggle with my pup for just a bit longer in the morning. Just enough of both worlds.
5. World peace
And now for my material list (all dreams of course).
1. Colts season tickets
2. A return trip to Europe
3. New TV for my living room (saving is in the works)
4. A new dishwasher that ACTUALLY cleans gunk off of my dishes
5. An organized garage
Day 10-Christmas decorations
I'm obviously not going to share them all, but here are a few of my inside ones. Its snowing out right now and I don't feel like going outside to take pictures of the outdoor ones.
Hutch in the kitchen with all my houses on it
Train on top of the TV
Sophie and I in front of the tree! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!