I've been tagged!
Leigh Anne @The Newlywed Swarbricks asked me these 8 fun questions! I'll write my questions and pass the game on to 4 more people with 8 new questions for them!
1. What is your most favorite thing about fall?
Wearing sweatshirts and watching the leaves change colors.
2. How would you spend your perfect Saturday?
Sleep in until about 9 am. Drink coffee and enjoy a asiago cheese bagel with veggie cream cheese on the back patio while watching my dog play and reading a good magazine. Head down to the lakehouse. Enjoy some time talking with family and floating on a raft in the cove. Get out and throw the ball with Sophie while talking with family. A huge lunch/dinner (we do both together) with the family. Take a long boat ride and anchor by the dam for awhile. Enjoy a beer while floating around with the family. Head back to Indianapolis and hang out with some friends for the night.
3. What is something you've learned recently?
I've learned that sometimes life just isn't fair. I have to trust that there is a reason for everything, but that is a very difficult thing for me to do at times.
4. Do you like the seasonal drinks at Starbucks or stick to your year-round favorite?
Pumpkin spice lattes are my absolute favorite. I like most of the seasonal stuff they make so I tend to go with that.
5. What is your favorite meal to make?
I loved making my first Thanksgiving meal last year. It was wonderful to have everyone enjoy the awesome food and the holiday together. My favorite meal to make regularly is chicken tacos.
6. How do you spend your evenings?
I spend most weeknights at the house, cooking dinner and watching tv or reading. On the weekends, I'm normally hanging out with friends or family. On Sundays I'm playing soccer.
7. Are you passionate about anything? Why?
I don't know many things in my life I'm not passionate about. Teaching, coaching, special education students, alternative education, making a difference, football, my life. I figure if it's in my life, I better be passionate about it or it probably doesn't deserve my extra time and effort.
8. If you were given $20 to spend on anything, what would you spend it on?
I'd honestly probably save it. I'm not much of an impulse buyer so I think I'd save it for a rainy day or maybe go for dinner out with friends or family.
So here it goes! Here are my questions:
1. What big plans do you have for your life over the next year?
2. What movie is most like your life? Why?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. If you had to choose between a wonderful romantic relationship that would end after only a year, or a so-so relationship that would last your entire life, which one would you choose?
5. What problem or concern in America would you work on first if you were President?
6. If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What is something on your life "bucket list"?
Cait @ theblessedlife
Nicole @ Art to the Extreme
Shanon @ Modern meets Traditional
Natalie @ Extraordinary Love