Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm thankful for a break...

Ok ok so I've been horrible about blogging lately. It's not that I have been insanely busy or that I couldn't find some time...it's just that I have lacked inspiration and my space bar is stuck on my computer so it annoys me to write for more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time. So instead of forcing it (yes sometimes I have to force myself to write), I decided that I would take a two week break. I promise I will be back tomorrow full force with some of the great deals I've gotten and some awesome ideas for decorating for the holidays. Of course I still have to finish my first mini series (sorry it wasn't done in time for Thanksgiving), but I can assure you that it will be finished by Christmas. Check out tomorrow when I get back at it, but for the rest of the day I am thankful for a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment